miercuri, 23 martie 2011

I want to be a journalist because….


I have a desire to seek out the truth, and share it with others, I care about events and people, I ask the hard questions and I also like to report the difficult and sometimes unpopular facts.
            Just maybe I can educate people and help build a better future, but I think this is just an idea too optimistic, and also because there’s a story behind everything and the only way to effect wide-spread change is to inform.
I want to be a journalist because there is nothing that makes me feel more alive than telling a story and empowering myself with knowledge from all walks of life.
            I want to have the ability to see, hear and experience priceless moments that others could only dream of, meet interesting people and tell the world what I found.

               To be honest the most interesting thing that comes along with this job is that journalists can ask anyone anything anytime. And learn a little more about themselves in the process.
 So let’s be honest, who doesn’t want to be a journalist?
Who doesn’t want to meet important people and also get paid for it? 

          “Journalism can never be silent: that is its greatest virtue and its greatest fault. It must speak, and speak immediately, while the echoes of wonder, the claims of triumph and the signs of horror are still in the air.”

 

              I don’t know how said that but I love it.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu